Public banned from burning bonfires on any beaches of Pilar
In a public edict signed by the Mayor, the town hall of Pilar de la Horadada has banned the making of any type of fire or bonfire for the fiestas of San Juan, celebrated this weekend on the 23 and 24 June.
The communication states that it is prohibited to build any fires and set them alight in any open space within the municipality until 17 October 2018.
Particular mention is given to the following:
- Burning any plant material (branches, twigs, logs etc) and pruning
- Lighting bonfires in areas of relaxation
- Lighting fires in camping or outdoor recreational areas
- The prohibition of motorised vehicles driving through forest roads and paths
- Smoking, throwing or discarding flammable materials or objects in any forest, mountainous or rural area
- The absolute strict banning of any bonfires on any of the municipality’s beaches on the nights of 23 and 24 June or the nights of 14 and 15 August (written in capital letters)